Doctoral studies require 30 hours above the Master’s level + a 25,000 word thesis.
Doctor of Christian Counseling (D.C.C.)
Doctor of Ministry (D.Min.)
Doctor of Religious Education (D.R.E.)
Doctor of Theology (Th.D.)*
Requires 6 hours above D.Min or D.R.E. level
Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.)*
Requires 12 hours above D.Min or D.R.E. level
*Only one Thesis is required in the Doctoral level.
Tuition and Fees:
- A $40.00 registration fee will be charged for each student. This is a one-time non-refundable fee for student registration.
- A $40.00 per CREDIT HOUR fee will be charged for each course. The normal load is 15 credit hours, which is $600.00 for each semester. At least one-fourth of this should be paid upon entrance and the remainder can be paid over a period of three (3) months.
- Tuition fees are not refundable within the semester. Semesters paid in advance beyond the current semester are refundable.
- Students desiring to participate in the Annual Graduation Exercise will be required to pay the normal graduation fee of $50.00.
- Display Christian character recommended by L.B.T.S.
- The completion of the prescribed courses with passing grades and an accumulative GPA of at least 2.0 (unless otherwise dictated by a vote of the L.B.T.S. administration).
- Payment of all financial obligations.