The Certificate of Biblical Studies (C.B.S.) is ideal for anyone wanting to increase their knowledge of the Bible. This program offers students a flexible course of study that will equip them for effective ministry in the local church or ministry.
The 30 credits earned in the C.B.S. may be applied toward an Associate, Graduate, or Bachelor Studies degree.
Tuition and Fees:
- A $40.00 registration fee will be charged for each student. This is a one-time non-refundable fee for student registration.
- A $40.00 per CREDIT HOUR fee will be charged for each course. The normal load is 15 credit hours, which is $600.00 for each semester. At least one-fourth of this should be paid upon entrance and the remainder can be paid over a period of three (3) months.
- Tuition fees are not refundable within the semester. Semesters paid in advance beyond the current semester are refundable.
- Students desiring to participate in the Annual Graduation Exercise will be required to pay the normal graduation fee of $50.00
- Display Christian character recommended by L.B.T.S.
- The completion of the prescribed courses with passing grades and an accumulative GPA of at least 2.0 (unless otherwise dictated by a vote of the L.B.T.S. administration).
- Payment of all financial obligations.