The Associate of Biblical Studies (ABS) requires 60 credit hours.
The Associate of Biblical Studies degree is designed to equip students with a sound theological base for leadership, teaching, and ministry within the local church.
The 60 credits earned in the A.B.S. program may be applied toward any Bachelor Studies degree.
Tuition and Fees:
- A $40.00 registration fee will be charged for each student. This is a one-time non-refundable fee for student registration.
- A $40.00 per CREDIT HOUR fee will be charged for each course. The normal load is 15 credit hours, which is $600.00 for each semester. At least one-fourth of this should be paid upon entrance and the remainder can be paid over a period of three (3) months.
- Tuition fees are not refundable within the semester. Semesters paid in advance beyond the current semester are refundable.
- Students desiring to participate in the Annual Graduation Exercise will be required to pay the normal graduation fee of $50.00.
- Display Christian character recommended by L.B.T.S.
- The completion of the prescribed courses with passing grades and an accumulative GPA of at least 2.0 (unless otherwise dictated by a vote of the L.B.T.S. administration).
- Payment of all financial obligations.