Since it’s conception Landmark Baptist Theological Seminary has offered sound biblical ans theological training to students desiring to prepare themselves for the ministry.
Our bachelor programs are designed to prepare those called to full time ministry to be Biblically, theologically, and intellectually prepared to meet the challenges of ministry in the 21st century.
All Bachelor Degrees require a total of 120 credit hours:
Landmark Baptist Theological Seminary offers the following Bachelor Programs:
Bachelor of Theology (for preachers only) Th.B.
Bachelor of Biblical Studies (B.B.S.)
Bachelor of Christian Counseling (B.C.C.)
Bachelor of Religious Education (B.R.E.)
The 120 credits earned in a Bachelor program may be used toward any Master’s degree.
Tuition and Fees:
- A $40.00 registration fee will be charged for each student. This is a one-time non-refundable fee for student registration.
- A $40.00 per CREDIT HOUR fee will be charged for each course. The normal load is 15 credit hours, which is $600.00 for each semester. At least one-fourth of this should be paid upon entrance and the remainder can be paid over a period of three (3) months.
- Tuition fees are not refundable within the semester. Semesters paid in advance beyond the current semester are refundable.
- Students desiring to participate in the Annual Graduation Exercise will be required to pay the normal graduation fee of $50.00.
- Display Christian character recommended by L.B.T.S.
- The completion of the prescribed courses with passing grades and an accumulative GPA of at least 2.0 (unless otherwise dictated by a vote of the L.B.T.S. administration).
- Payment of all financial obligations.