Graduate programs require 30 credit hours of study, which may be any combination of classroom study, assigned study, practicum, and/or research work as determined by the Dean. In addition each candidate will be required to write an acceptable thesis or dissertation, prepared in accordance with school guidelines.
Masters programs are designed as professional studies for the full-time minister. Master level Degrees are not terminal, but rather preparation for Doctoral study.
The Master Program requires 30 hours above the Bachelor’s level + a 10,000 word thesis.
Master of Christian Counseling (M.C.C.)
Master of Theology (Th.M) (for preachers only)
Master of Religious Education (M.R.E.)
The 30 credits earned in a Master program may be used toward a Doctorate degree.
Tuition and Fees:
- A $40.00 registration fee will be charged for each student. This is a one-time non-refundable fee for student registration.
- A $40.00 per CREDIT HOUR fee will be charged for each course. The normal load is 15 credit hours, which is $600.00 for each semester. At least one-fourth of this should be paid upon entrance and the remainder can be paid over a period of three (3) months.
- Tuition fees are not refundable within the semester. Semesters paid in advance beyond the current semester are refundable.
- Students desiring to participate in the Annual Graduation Exercise will be required to pay the normal graduation fee of $50.00.
- Display Christian character recommended by L.B.T.S.
- The completion of the prescribed courses with passing grades and an accumulative GPA of at least 2.0 (unless otherwise dictated by a vote of the L.B.T.S. administration).
- Payment of all financial obligations.