Tuition and Fees for Campus Studies, External Studies and Online Studies are as follows:
A $40.00 registration fee will be charged for each student. This is a one-time non-refundable fee for student registration.
- A $40.00 per CREDIT HOUR fee will be charged for each course. The normal load is 15 credit hours, which is $600.00 for each semester. At least one-fourth of this should be paid upon entrance and the remainder can be paid over a period of three (3) months.
- Tuition fees are not refundable within the semester. Semesters paid in advance beyond the current semester are refundable.
- Students desiring to participate in the Annual Graduation Exercise will be required to pay the normal graduation fee of $50.00
- Graduation Fee: Undergraduate $50.00 / Graduate $50.00
- Classes taken for audit are $30.00 per course (a one time enrollment fee of $25.00 must be paid)